How To Fill Out Domino’s Pizza UK Job Application Form
The Team Member Application Form of Domino’s Pizza consists of only 2 pages.
- First, write the position you are applying for.
- Next, tell them about yourself.
- State where you have worked before.
- List your educational history.
- Write your interests and hobbies.
- Indicate whether you have a current driving licence.
- Answer the questions that is asking whether you have had any convictions before.
- State any other relevant experience that you have, which might help you during the Domino’s Pizza job application process.
- Indicate whether you are entitled to work in the UK or in Ireland.
- List two references. At least one of them should be your previous employer unless this is your first job.
- Read the Declaration.
- Sign the form, then write today’s date.
- Lastly, read the Equal Opportunities section at the bottom of the second page. Answer the questions in this section.
After you fill out the form, you can submit it to any Domino’s Pizza restaurant located in the UK or in Ireland for employment.