Click to work at Flybe. Flybe job application form, printable pdf form, job opportunities, salaries, working conditions and more.
Candidates wishing to work in Flybe can view Flybe job postings from below.
We’re Flybe – Europe’s largest regional airline, operating more UK domestic flights than any other. We carry over 8 million passengers a year on more than 200 routes, serving 10 countries from over 70 UK and European airports.
In total, we employ over 2,400 employees, both in the air and on the ground, and have a fleet of 72 aircraft covering 10 bases in the UK – from Exeter to Aberdeen and Manchester to Edinburgh to name a few!
We’re expanding too! To support our future growth we’ve just announced our first European base in Dusseldorf, so it’s a really exciting time for us.
Want to know more? Take a look for yourself …
Available Positions at Flybe
- Cabin Crew
- Crew Controller
- Technical Training Instructor
- Senior Finance Manager
- Operations Officer
- Finance Manager
Flybe Cabin Crew Job Description
Flybe is Europe’s largest regional airline, with 10 UK bases covering many of the UK and Europe’s main cities. We pride ourselves on an excellent level of service to our customers and adopt the same approach to our employees at Exeter head office and beyond. Based within proximity to the M5, our offices are easily accessible to commuters living in the South West. Some of the great benefits of working for Flybe include:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent training and career progression opportunities
- Staff Travel Scheme – heavily discounted UK/European flights
- Free Parking & Cycle to Work Schemes
- Retail discounts with some of the biggest brands
- Opportunity to attend Exeter Chiefs & Exeter City FC matches, free of charge!
To provide excellent customer service to passengers while ensuring their comfort and safety throughout the flight, whilst displaying the Flybe values.
- Attend pre-flight safety briefing
- On time attendance of pre-flight briefings
- Ensure full awareness of key cabin crew flight information including, flight details, schedule and passenger special requirements including dietary, wheelchair access, number of infants onboard
- Remain current with latest safety and service information through the Notac system
- Wear the uniform to company standards as directed in the cabin crew handbook and uniform guidelines
How much does Flybe salary get? What position is the salary? Below you can see all Flybe salaries.
- Finance Assistant: £16,865 per year
- Controller: £21,413 per year
- Operations Officer: £14,571 per year
- Fitter: £22,061 per year
- Engineer: £34,120 per year
- Training Manager: £19,163 per year
Flybe Job Application Online Process
Just follow the steps below to apply to Flybe online job application.
- Go to the company’s website first to make Flybe online job application.
- Then look for the company’s human resources or job opportunities pages. (The page you are on usually has open job positions or online job application forms.)
- You will see the necessary explanations for making Flybe job application.
Then you can apply for a job.
Note: Some companies do not have human resources pages on their web sites. In such cases, the firm may have advertised to other career sites. You can also follow the company job announcements from the active job search engine or career sites in your country.
How to get a job at Flybe: Apply Online!
Flybe Job Application Form Printable PDF
You can download Flybe printable job application form from below. You can fill out the form after you print it, and you can also fill it from your computer before printing.