Click to work at GameStop. GameStop job application form, printable pdf form, job opportunities, salaries, working conditions and more.
Welcome to the largest gaming product retail store in the world, GameStop. Whether you are a customer or an employee, you will be excited of all the gaming products around you in GameStop stores. If you are enthusiastic about games, it is even better, since you will work more willingly. Consequently, it is more likely for you to get promotions as an employee.
Candidates wishing to work in GameStop can view GameStop job postings from below.
We deliver innovative, personalized and lasting gaming, technology, and collectible solutions. Customers are invited to discover and enjoy their favorite products in GameStop’s welcoming and expert environment. GameStop is a family of specialty retail brands that makes the most popular technologies affordable and simple. We operate more than 6,600 retail stores across 14 countries.
Available Positions at GameStop
- Retail Management
- Web Analyst
- Store Manager
- Kitting Associate
- Part Time Retail Sales Consultant
GameStop Assistant Store Job Description
The Spring Mobile Assistant Store Manager is required to diligently execute the official sales program and all duties described below. The position emphasizes skills in the areas: personal sales, store operations, and business lead generation thru prospecting calls. The Business Assistant Manager role is 80% retail sales/sales management and 20% B2B prospecting during downtime in the store. Business Assistant Managers are expected to be a top sales performer in the store, provide 4-6 qualified business leads/week and facilitate managerial duties as necessary or when the manager is absent.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
- Model the behaviors expected of all Spring Mobile Retail and Business Associates including a drive for results with a clear bias for action; high levels of maturity and professionalism; giving, receiving and responding to feedback effectively; a high service orientation; and clear commitments to diversity, inclusion, a respectful workplace, and integrity
- Manage relationships in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization
- Model team commitment by meeting deadlines; and by being cooperative, collaborative, and flexible
- Actively build the capability of others through relevant, timely, balanced feedback; coaching and teaching; and using recognition to reinforce desirable behaviors
- In addition to normal duties, they will be required to attend a weekly accountability meeting/call and conduct additional monthly formal training up to two hours a month
- Attend community outreach events with Business Account Executives and District Managers as needed
- Business Sales Objectives:
- Drive small business growth in designated location
- Generate 4-6 qualified business leads per week by utilizing Ultimate Prospector to make 20-30 cold calls per day
- Be willing and able to support all required business activity in designated location
- Attend all required business training when provided by AT&T and/or Spring
- Be an expert on all aspects of a business customers’ technology needs (home office, internet (HIS), wireless and connected products, AMA’s.
- Execute 1 Retail Observation Form per day dedicated to small business/IRU
GameStop Job Application Online Process
Just follow the steps below to apply to GameStop online job application.
- Go to the company’s website first to make GameStop online job application.
- Then look for the company’s human resources or job opportunities pages. (The page you are on usually has open job positions or online job application forms.)
- You will see the necessary explanations for making GameStop job application.
Then you can apply for a job.
Note: Some companies do not have human resources pages on their web sites. In such cases, the firm may have advertised to other career sites. You can also follow the company job announcements from the active job search engine or career sites in your country.
In the official webpage, you can search careers by typing in job title, category, city or postal code into the search bar. The best job opportunities will be provided for you, by that webpage.
How to get a job at GameStop: Apply Online!
GameStop Job Application Form Printable PDF
You can download GameStop printable job application form from below. You can fill out the form after you print it, and you can also fill it from your computer before printing.
The application form for employment for GameStop is composed of 2 pages. In the first page, you fill in personal data and placement information. At the bottom, you write your employment history. In the second page, you provide your education record, video game/software knowledge and references. Finally, you sign the sheet at the bottom and write the date.