How To Fill Out Home Bargains Job Application Form
The Home Bargains application form consists of 4 pages.
- The Ref No. box at the top right of the first page is for office use only. Do not write anything there.
- Start filling out the form by indicating details about the job position you are applying for.
- Then, write your personal details.
- Answer some yes/no questions by checking the boxes for the rest of the first page.
- On the second page, list the education and/or training that you have.
- Answer 4 open-ended questions. There is much space under each question, which implies that you are expected to write long answers to these questions.
- On the third page of the form, list details of job positions you have held, starting with your most recent job.
- Answer a few more questions by checking “yes” or “no”. Give further explanations whenever necessary.
- On the last page, list the name, position, company name, full address, and telephone number of four references. It is important that you give complete information regarding all referees.
- Read the Declarations section.
- Sign below and write the date.
After filling out the form, you can either bring it to the head office of TJ Morris, or to a Home Bargains store near your home, depending on the job position that you are applying for.