How to Fill Out Iceland Foods Job Application Form
The Iceland online job application form has 6 pages.
- First, on the second page, you should write your basic information.
- Then, you should declare your eligibility for work and select your available hours and days for working at the company.
- Next, you are asked to write your employment history and provide information about your education level.
- Next, you should provide some more information about yourself.
- Then, you will see a quick questionnaire that you will have to complete. Try to answer without the help of other people.
- After that, you write additional information about yourself such as potential disabilities and criminal convictions.
- Following this, you should list two references and write their contact information.
- Finally, read the Data Protection, Equal Opportunity Statement, and Declaration, then sign the page and write today’s date.
Now, you can submit this form to the management at your local Iceland store.