How To Fill Out McColl’s Job Application Form
The career application form of McColl’s is composed of 7 pages. You should either fill it out with your pen in black ink, or fill it on your computer.
- Write the job title of the job position that you are applying for.
- Next, indicate where you have heard that job position by checking a box.
- Write your personal details then.
- If you have any disabilities, check “Yes”. Otherwise, check “No”.
- On the second page, write any relevant qualifications or professional membership that you have.
- Then write about your present or most recent employment in detail.
- Then do the same for your previous employment experiences.
- If you have any, write the course title or area of training relevant to the position you are applying for.
- You can write additional information on the fourth page.
- Indicate whether you have a work permit and a driving licence.
- Complete the Health & General Attendance section on the sixth page.
- List two references.
- Complete the Criminal Convictions section.
- Read the Declaration on the last page.
- Sign and date the page below the Declaration.
Don’t write anything under the “For Office Use Only” section on the last page.
You can now bring this form with you when you go to a McColl’s store for making an application in person.