Click to work at Mothercare. Mothercare job application form, printable pdf form, job opportunities, salaries, working conditions and more.
Mothercare is a secure company which you can work peacefully in its stores, just like a mother. By being an employee in this large company, you will be working in a calm working place and also you will be paid a fair salary. If you love babies and are passionate about products that are related to babies and mothers, Mothercare is one the best company you can work with!
Candidates wishing to work in Mothercare can view Mothercare job postings from below.
Our vision is to be the leading global retailer for parents and young children. Our iconic brands have a long history as specialist UK retailers, with Mothercare opening its first store in 1961.
Across our UK and International businesses, we now have c.1,500 stores across more than 60 countries, offering a range of products from both Mothercare and Early Learning
Available Positions at Mothercare
- Sales Advisor
- Sales Assistant
- Sales Manager
- Customer Assistant
- Deputy Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Store Manager
Mothercare Team Member Job Description
As a Customer Service Advisor, it is you who will guide our customers through the world of parenting – in many cases for the very first time!
You will be responsible for giving our customers the best impression and experience of Mothercare and the first person they meet when they enter our store. We are looking for helpful, enthusiastic and knowledgeable people, giving our customers trust in your expert advice. We offer a competitive hourly rate, on the job training and an opportunity for career progression for the right person.
Mothercare Team Member Requirements
- A passion for customers
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- An open, enthusiastic and positive approach
- The ability to work within a team
- Flexibility to support the business
- The ability to build rapport with customers quickly
- Good questioning and listening skills
- Confidence to advise and demonstrate to customers the features, actions and benefits of our products
- Able to work efficiently in a pressurised environment
- High standards of personal presentation
- Excellent retail standards and visual merchandising skills
Mothercare Job Application Online Process
Just follow the steps below to apply to Mothercare online job application.
- Go to the company’s website first to make Mothercare online job application.
- Then look for the company’s human resources or job opportunities pages. (The page you are on usually has open job positions or online job application forms.)
- You will see the necessary explanations for making Mothercare job application.
Then you can apply for a job.
Note: Some companies do not have human resources pages on their web sites. In such cases, the firm may have advertised to other career sites. You can also follow the company job announcements from the active job search engine or career sites in your country.
In the official job application website of Mothercare, you will automatically find a list of the current job openings and the locations of these jobs. You can also type in the search engine specifically what you are searching for.
How to get a job at Mothercare: Apply Online!
Mothercare Job Application Form Printable PDF
Down below in this webpage, you can find a 4-page online job application form which you can use when you make a job application for Mothercare. In the first page, you fill in your personal details and the job position that you apply for. Next, you fill in your education level and last, you list your personal references.