How To Fill Out Tesco Job Application Form
Tesco’s job application form consists of 6 pages. The first two pages are introductory, on which information about the company and expectations from job applicants are written. The application form is meant to be filled out starting from the third page.
- Start filling out the form by writing your full name, address, date of birth and national insurance number.
- Then provide your contact details. Next, you should provide a document to prove your right to work in the UK.
- On the next page, you specify your availability to work in terms of days and hours, write the way you heard about the vacancy at Tesco, and provide information about your criminal convictions and driving license.
- On the right half of the page, you should provide information about your previous employment.
- Then, read the Declaration. You should sign and date below the Declaration to confirm your application.
- On the fifth page of the form, there is a questionnaire that is composed of a set of questions about your personality. Completing the questionnaire will take about 15 minutes according to the company. Tesco questionnaire answers should be thoughtful answers that should be aimed at positioning you one step ahead of other applicants.
- The sixth page of the form is for Tesco use only, so you shouldn’t write there anything. Now, you can submit this job application form to the management at your local Tesco store for employment.