How To Fill Out Co-op Job Application Form
The online job application form of the Co-operative Food Stores is a long one, which has 13 pages.
- On the first page, you will read an introduction and then you start filling in the blanks by writing about your personal details.
- Next, you declare rights to work in the UK.
- Then, you should provide two references.
- Then you should write your employment history for the last five years.
- If any of your relatives are employed by The Co-operative Group, you can indicate it on the next page.
- Then, provide information about your level of education and qualifications.
- If applicable to the position you are applying for, provide details about your driving license.
- Then, answer the question about crimes and show your maximum range of availability.
- On the following page, you will find a blank that you can fill in to support your application.
- Read the Applicant’s Declaration and fill in the blanks below it.
- Next, you should complete the following part of the form if you are applying for a Team Leader or Customer Team Member position in one of the Food Stores.
- Lastly, you are asked to fill in the Diversity Monitoring Form, Availability, and Applicant’s Declaration sections on pages 12 and 13.
After you completely fill out the Co-op job application form, you can finally submit it.