Click to work at Coffee Republic. Coffee Republic job application form, printable pdf form, job opportunities, salaries, working conditions and more.
Coffee Republic Jobs
Candidates wishing to work in Coffee Republic can view Coffee Republic job postings from below.
Coffee Republic was founded in 1995 by brother and sister team Bobby and Sahar Hashemi, opening its first site in London’s South Molton Street.In 1996 Coffee Republic Ltd was founded in Greece by Kostas Dalakouras and partners, and still operates in Horeca market all over Greece, providing gourmet coffee products and services.
The company is Coffee Republic S.a. now and owns the national trademark for Greece.By 1997 Coffee Republic had opened a further 7 stores in London and opened its first stores in Newcastle and Manchester.
The group was listed on AIM in 1998 by reversing into Arion Properties. The group grew to 24 branches after opening 17 new sites between March and November and had expanded to York, Birkenhead, Newcastle and Manchester.
Coffee Republic switched from AIM to the full list in July 2000. At this point, it had 61 coffee bars and cafés and announced plans to open 80 more by 2002.Bobby Hashemi stepped down as chief executive in March 2001, but continued as a non-executive director; he returned as executive chairman in the summer of 2002.
Available Positions at Coffee Republic
- Food Service Associate
- Business Operations Manager
- General Manager
- Account Manager
- Accounts Assistant
Coffee Republic Marketing and Social Media Manager Job Description
A superb opportunity has arisen with a global, coffee chain, looking for a highly organised and efficient Marketing and Social Media Manager.
You will be the brand guardian tasked with strengthening the brand position & conceiving, developing and implementing the marketing strategies for the brand. Based in Central London, you will be reporting to the Head of UK and International Operations.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Degree level experience in marketing.
- Excellent project management skills, written and verbal and an ability to effectively communicate at all levels internally/externally.
- Must have at least 2-3 years marketing experience in Marketing /Branding and Social Media savvy.
- Confidence with IT and computer packages including Adobe Creative Suite.
- Confident working within budgetary and financial constraints.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and passion for Coffee Republic.
- Good organisation skills.
- Good time management.
Coffee Republic Salaries
How much does Coffee Republic salary get? What position is the salary? Below you can see all Coffee Republic salaries.
- Barista: £8.33 per hour
- Food Service Associate: £57,446 per year
- Business Operations Manager: £25,000 per year
- General Manager: £26,031 per year
- Account Manager: £41,952 per year
- Accounts Assistant: £18,000 per year
Coffee Republic Job Application Online Process
Just follow the steps below to apply to Coffee Republic online job application.
- Go to the company’s website first to make Coffee Republic online job application.
- Then look for the company’s human resources or job opportunities pages. (The page you are on usually has open job positions or online job application forms.)
- You will see the necessary explanations for making Coffee Republic job application.
Then you can apply for a job.
Note: Some companies do not have human resources pages on their web sites. In such cases, the firm may have advertised to other career sites. You can also follow the company job announcements from the active job search engine or career sites in your country.
How to get a job at Coffee Republic: Apply Online!
Coffee Republic Job Application Form Printable PDF
You can download Coffee Republic printable job application form from below. You can fill out the form after you print it, and you can also fill it from your computer before printing.