Click to work at Thorntons. Thorntons job application form, printable pdf form, job opportunities, salaries, working conditions and more.
Candidates wishing to work in Thorntons can view Thorntons job postings from below.
Being one of Britain’s best loved brands takes a team of people who are dedicated, passionate, diligent, cheerful, thoughtful, resilient, ambitious and most of all consumed by the desire to make all of our customers (and colleagues) smile everyday.
This doesn’t happen overnight and here at Thorntons we take the time to ensure the people we recruit are as important as the yummy chocolates we make. On our careers site we have pulled together all the reasons why Thorntons is a such a fantastic place to work.
You’ll find everything from how we started, to where we are going, stories from people who work at Thorntons, information about what makes us tick plus a whole host of handy bits of information to help you decide if you want to come and join the best sweetshop in town.
Available Positions at Thorntons
- Sales Assistant
- Sales Lead
- Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Spa Manager
- Factory Worker
- Café Manager
Thorntons Sales Assistant Job Description
As one of Britain’s best loved brands we constantly look for new ways we can delight our customers. As part of our store team you will play a pivotal role in this by providing legendary customer service, consistently, to every customer at every visit.
As a Sales Assistant you will;
- Have the ability to delight our customers by providing legendary customer service and supporting your team to do the same
- Have worked in a similar retail environment as a sales assistant or in an alternative customer focused role
- Bring the brand alive through your customer service, your product knowledge and your contribution to a fantastic customer experience
As a forward thinking employer who truly values our team members we will;
- Offer a dynamic and supportive store environment
- Provide training and ongoing opportunities for development
- Support to excel in your role and to be the best you can be
How much does Thorntons salary get? What position is the salary? Below you can see all Thorntons salaries.
- Sales Assistant: £7.55 per hour
- Sales Lead: £7.11 per hour
- Sales Manager: £7.59 per hour
- Assistant Manager: £14,991 per year
- Spa Manager: £15,770 per year
- Factory Worker: £8.17 per hour
- Café Manager: £17,551 per year
Thorntons Job Application Online Process
Just follow the steps below to apply to Thorntons online job application.
- Go to the company’s website first to make Thorntons online job application.
- Then look for the company’s human resources or job opportunities pages. (The page you are on usually has open job positions or online job application forms.)
- You will see the necessary explanations for making Thorntons job application.
Then you can apply for a job.
Note: Some companies do not have human resources pages on their web sites. In such cases, the firm may have advertised to other career sites. You can also follow the company job announcements from the active job search engine or career sites in your country.
How to get a job at Thorntons: Apply Online!
Thorntons Job Application Form Printable PDF
You can download Thorntons printable job application form from below. You can fill out the form after you print it, and you can also fill it from your computer before printing.