Click to work at Thomas Cook Airlines. Thomas Cook Airlines job application form, printable pdf form, job opportunities, salaries, working conditions and more.
Thomas Cook Airlines Jobs
Candidates wishing to work in Thomas Cook Airlines can view Thomas Cook Airlines job postings from below.
Over 175 years ago, our founder Thomas Cook began this company with a vision to ‘broaden the mind of others and break down the partition walls of prejudice.’
Once describing himself as ‘the willing and devoted servant of the travelling public,’ Thomas Cook was a true pioneer of the travel industry, opening up a world of new destinations and new travel experiences to everyone. By obtaining the best services and prices for his customers, he laid the foundations of the company that still bears his name today.
Thomas Cook is now one of the world’s leading leisure travel groups, supported by around 22,000 colleagues and operating from 15 countries.
Our vision today remains true to Thomas Cook’s ambitions – to be the world’s most loved holiday company.
Available Positions at Thomas Cook Airlines
- Assistant Manager
- Program Leader
- Travel Agent
- Sales Consultant
- Client Advisor
Thomas Cook Airlines XXX Job Description
How would you like to make someone’s holiday dream come true? In this role, that’s exactly what you’ll be doing for our customers! We’ll ask you to put yourself in your customer’s flip flops, to truly understand what they’re looking for from their perfect holiday.
We offer a huge range of holidays in destinations all over the world; one day you could be helping a family plan their dream trip to one of our Sentido Hotels in the Mediterranean and the next, it could be a two week safari in the wilds of South Africa for a couple. We can also help our customers with all the extras like holiday money, travel insurance and car hire, so there’ll be lots to keep you busy!
To make sure we’re here when our customers need us, our stores are open in the evening and over the weekend, so you’ll need to be flexible with your working hours.
Your career development is really important to us, so we’ll invest in a five week induction plan for you from the day you start in your new role. During this time, you’ll need to be available to work up to 37.5hrs a week (5 days over 7) to make sure you have all the knowledge you’ll need to work as a travel expert.
In week two of your five week induction, you’ll spend four days at our Peterborough Head Office (overnight accommodation will be booked for you if needed) where you’ll meet other new retail colleagues and complete your training together. We’ve planned start dates each month throughout the year. If you’re invited for an interview, your interviewer will be able to explain more about this and answer any questions that you might have.
What you’ll need to succeed in this role:
- A real passion for delivering consistent, outstanding customer service
- Experience in a sales or customer service target driven role would be great
- Fantastic communication, persuading, influencing, learning & researching skills
- Be able to work as part of a team; we’re one Thomas Cook and love to achieve targets together
- This is a sales target environment so you’ll need to be motivated
- Travel experience isn’t necessary but would be really useful
- A confident and fun approach is essential
- Willingness to learn and a commitment to personal development
Thomas Cook Airlines Salaries
How much does Thomas Cook Airlines salary get? What position is the salary? Below you can see all Thomas Cook Airlines salaries.
- Assistant Manager: £17,105 per year
- Program Leader: £29,858 per year
- Consultant: £42,617 per year
- Travel Agent: £14,806 per year
- Sales Consultant: £12,734 per year
- Client Advisor: £15,333 per year
- Scheduler: £25,000 per year
Thomas Cook Airlines Job Application Online Process
Just follow the steps below to apply to Thomas Cook Airlines online job application.
- Go to the company’s website first to make Thomas Cook Airlines online job application.
- Then look for the company’s human resources or job opportunities pages. (The page you are on usually has open job positions or online job application forms.)
- You will see the necessary explanations for making Thomas Cook Airlines job application.
Then you can apply for a job.
Note: Some companies do not have human resources pages on their web sites. In such cases, the firm may have advertised to other career sites. You can also follow the company job announcements from the active job search engine or career sites in your country.
How to get a job at Thomas Cook Airlines: Apply Online!
Thomas Cook Airlines Job Application Form Printable PDF
Unfortunately, Thomas Cook Airlines printable job application form does not exist at this time. The printable form will be available from this page when available.