Click to work at Aldi. Aldi job application form, printable pdf form, job opportunities, salaries, working conditions and more.
Aldi is a very famous German discount supermarket chain. It was founded in 1946 and has separated into two groups, such as Aldi Nord and Aldi Süd, in 1960. Aldi is selling food, beverage and household essentials. There are more than 6,500 Aldi stores in 11 countries. Almost 1,000 of these Aldi stores are located in the UK.
You will be always needed in Aldi stores daily because Aldi is selling daily food products to thousands of people every day. You will be paid fairly and also your job will be a secure one. Also, you have a chance to get promoted to a higher position once you join working at any position at Aldi today. In short, you will love working at Aldi!
Candidates wishing to work in Aldi can view Aldi job postings below.
How do I apply for a job at Aldi online?
- Go to Aldi’s official recruitment website that is made for job seekers in the UK.
- Click the orange “Find an Aldi job near me” button, or choose and click a career option under the title “Browse our careers” below the orange button on the page.
- For example, if you click the “Stores” button, it will redirect you to a new web page.
- On the new web page, you will have the option to choose any job position such as Caretaker/Cleaner, Store Assistant, etc. Click one of the job titles.
- Scroll down on the following page. You will see an orange “Apply for job position roles” button. Click on it.
- On a new web page, you will see a list of relatable job positions at Aldi stores in the UK. You can use further filters to find the best job position. When you find a great job position on the list, click “Register interest” next to the job title.
- You will see job details. You can start your online job application for the job at Aldi on the same web page.
Aldi is one of the fastest-growing grocery retailers in the UK and the company was ranked #3 in the Times Top 100 ‘Best Graduate Employers’ in 2017. Aldi is in a position that most of the other retail store chains have not been able to match. So what actually makes Aldi different?
Well, let’s start with campus gossip. You’ve probably heard that Aldi gives graduate employees a fantastic package (including an Audi A4) and that it’s ‘really hard work’. These things are true but you need to check out the rest of the story. Aldi is a responsible employer that thrives on giving graduates unparalleled exposure, training and support. Aldi challenges graduates because the company wants them to do well – but Aldi will be with you every step of the way. You’re critical to the future success of Aldi’s business. In fact, most of the Directors (even the CEO) of Aldi started out as an Area Manager.
Available Positions at Aldi
- Sales Associate
- Warehouse Worker
- Forklift Operator
- Shift Manager
- Management Trainee
- Store Manager
- Retail Sales Associate
Aldi Job Application Form Printable PDF
You can download the Aldi printable job application form below. You can fill out the form after you print it, and you can also fill it from your computer before printing.
The online job application form of Aldi is made of 2 pages. On the first page, you write your personal information and indicate your available days and hours. You also answer some questions about your previous employment. Next, you write your education level. On the second page, you write information about your previous employments lastly.