Click to work at Aldi. Aldi job application form, printable pdf form, job opportunities, salaries, working conditions and more.
Aldi Jobs and Careers
Aldi is a very famous German discount supermarket chain. Retail Sales Associate and Cashier is the most popular job position at Aldi stores. Besides these positions, Warehouse Worker and Forklift Operator are popular job positions at Aldi warehouses.
Aldi Sales Associates typically walk through the Aldi store throughout their shifts and perform organising and customer assistance duties. Aldi is a supermarket chain that offers a great benefits package and almost excellent working conditions, thus, the company is among the first choices of many job seekers across the UK.
Aldi Job Descriptions
Your main duties will be providing great customer assistance and ensuring that products are staying on the shelves properly. You will spend your shifts on foot, constantly walking and attending to the customers between the shelves. You should have a friendly attitude to provide the best assistance to the customer.
You will count inventory, receive and send deliveries, and replenish the products on the shelves by taking them from the backroom of the store.
You will work in the warehouse. Your job will be organising the products that will later be sold at Aldi stores throughout the country.
You will drive vehicles that carry products meant to be sold at Aldi stores. Expertise in driving is a necessary aspect that you should have.
How can I get a job at Aldi?
Aldi is famous for treating its employees in the best way. Thus, many people want to work for this great company. As you can guess, you may have to wait for months to get results when you apply through their official website.
However, this process will be much quicker and easier for you, if you visit any Aldi stores. All you need to do is ask if they are planning to hire a new employee. If so, they can interview you right there and let you know the result.
How do I apply for a job at Aldi online?
- Go to Aldi’s official recruitment website that is made for job seekers in the UK.
- Click the orange “Find an Aldi job near me” button, or choose and click a career option under the title “Browse our careers” below the orange button on the page.
- For example, if you click the “Stores” button, it will redirect you to a new web page.
- On the new web page, you will have the option to choose any job position such as Caretaker/Cleaner, Store Assistant, etc. Click one of the job titles.
- Scroll down on the following page. You will see an orange “Apply for job position roles” button. Click on it.
- On a new web page, you will see a list of relatable job positions at Aldi stores in the UK. You can use further filters to find the best job position. When you find a great job position on the list, click “Register interest” next to the job title.
- You will see job details. You can start your online job application for the job at Aldi on the same web page.
Aldi UK Job Application Form Printable PDF
Click the link below to see the printable job application form of Aldi. You can fill out the form on your computer, then submit the form to your local Aldi store in person.
There are more than 6,500 Aldi stores in 11 countries. Almost 1,000 of these Aldi stores are located in the UK.
Work at Aldi
Aldi is one of the fastest-growing grocery retailers in the UK and the company was ranked #3 in the Times Top 100 ‘Best Graduate Employers’ in 2017. Aldi is in a position that most of the other retail store chains have not been able to match. So what actually makes Aldi different?
You will be always needed in Aldi stores daily because Aldi is selling daily food products to thousands of people every day. You will be paid fairly and also your job will be a secure one. Also, you have a chance to get promoted to a higher position once you join working at any position at Aldi today. In short, you will love working at Aldi!
Aldi interviews are quite relaxed and straightforward interviews that do not put too much pressure on the applicants. All you need to do is pay attention to your look and make your documents ready.
They are going to ask you regular interview questions such as why do you want the job, what are your previous experiences and so on. In general, Aldi interviews are held by friendly staff, which makes the process much easier for you.
We recommend doing a little research about the company before attending Aldi interviews. Although rare and they usually provide the information, sometimes they also ask questions about the company.