Click to work at Boots. Boots job application form, printable pdf form, job opportunities, salaries, working conditions and more.
Boots UK is a British multinational pharmacy chain. The company has health and beauty retailer stores in 5 countries worldwide. It was founded in the United Kingdom in 1849 and it still does exist after so many years. Boots UK has nearly 60,000 employees working in different stores worldwide.
Boots UK sells health products to people, which is the most essential value for a human being. As selling health products, this company also provides its employees with healthy work conditions such as a clean working environment. You can be definitely sure that working in Boots UK will lead you to a happy and healthy life.
Candidates wishing to work in Boots can view Boots job postings from below.
Boots UK, the UK’s leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer, is part of the Retail Pharmacy International Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise.
Our customers are at the heart of our business. We’re committed to providing exceptional customer and patient care, be the first choice for pharmacy and healthcare, offer innovative products ‘only at Boots’, with great value our customers love.
Our people are our strength and they tell us that Boots is a great place to work. We aim to always be the employer of choice, attracting and retaining the most talented and passionate people.
Available Positions at Boots
- Pharmacy Technician
- Customer Assistant
- Assistant Manager
Boots Customer Assistant Job Description
This is your chance to be part of something a bit different. You’ll be working closely with the most important part of our business – our customers. Giving them fantastic customer care and making them feel good, and we think that’s a great opportunity.
You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for; it’s everything from helping them find the perfect product, working deliveries and stocking the shelves, to getting behind our in-store promotion.
What you’ll be doing day to day.
- Listen to our customers, it’s the first step to providing a great experience and we love how passionate our customers are about our brand.
- Put our customers at ease. You’ll get to know our fantastic products, recommending items that they hadn’t considered. Your really personable approach will keep our customers coming back.
- Provide a great shopping environment for our customers ensuring our stores are clean, tidy and presentable and provide a store we can be really proud of.
- Inspire the in-store team with your really personable customer care, helping them any way you can.
How will you do it?
- Make our customers feel really good – it’s more than just answering their questions, it’s about giving our customers a really great experience. Even if it’s just offering them a basket when you notice their hands are full. You’ll let them know you’re here to help – it’s the little things that make a real difference.
- Get to know our in-store promotions and schemes, and promote them – the more info we can give our customers the better.
- Know our customers, find more about them, what they like and what they don’t – it can make such a difference to the way we do things.
What you’ll need to have.
We’re looking for really great people, with a friendly personality. It’s all about working together as one great team – after all it’s our people that are at the heart of our business. You never know it could lead to another role with us. It would be great if you had an experience of dealing with customers. But it isn’t just about experience, it’s the personality that really counts, we’re interested in seeing a bit more, the real you – and that makes us all feel good.
Boots Job Application Online Process
Just follow the steps below to apply to Boots online.
- Go to the company’s website first to make Boots online job application.
- Then look for the company’s human resources or job opportunities pages. (The page you are on usually has open job positions or online job application forms.)
- You will see the necessary explanations for making Boots job application.
Then you can apply for a job.
Note: Some companies do not have human resources pages on their web sites. In such cases, the firm may have advertised to other career sites. You can also follow the company job announcements from the active job search engine or career sites in your country.
On the official website of Boots UK, you can search for jobs by entering keywords such as ‘pharmacy’. You can also enter town, city or postcode to the text and select distance around the area. Optionally, you can enter a job reference too.
How to get a job at Boots: Apply Online!
Boots Job Application Form Printable PDF
The online job application form of the company is made of 4 pages. The first page is about your personal information, the job that you apply for and additional information about yourself. Then you provide your education level on the next page and give information about whether you have served in the military or not. Lastly, you give some references for yourself.
Unfortunately, Boots printable job application form does not exist at this time. The printable form will be available from this page when available.