Click to work at DHL. DHL job application form, printable pdf form, job opportunities, salaries, working conditions and more.
DHL is a very large German company that is in the courier industry. There are 380,000 employees at DHL worldwide. The company is delivering packages successfully since 1969.
Candidates wishing to work in DHL can view DHL job postings below.
How do I apply for a job at DHL online?
- Go to the career website of DHL.
- Search for jobs by category, responsibilities, and location. Then click “Search Jobs”.
- You will see the list of open vacancies at DHL below on the page.
- Click a job title. Read the job description and click “Apply”.
- Read the job description again and click “Apply Now”.
- Answer three pre-application questions.
- Then, you should sign in or create a new account to advance to the online job application form of DHL.
Available Positions at DHL
- Courier Driver
- Operations Manager
- Training Manager
DHL Team Member Job Description
To provide both internal and external customers with a high level of service in problem solving.
Specific Role context
-To deal with internal and external customer queries in a timely and efficient manner.
Specific role challenges
-To provide a high level of customer service at all times whilst ensuring compliance and performance targets are met in line with company processes and procedures.
-To act as the first point of contact for all internal and external customers contacting the service centre.
- Answer all calls to the Service Centre within 3 rings in a professional manner.
- Respond to all queries in accordance with company standards. (GSOP)
- Deal with all internal and external customers visiting the Service Centre in a professional manner.
- Responding to Problem Pieces and ensure redistribution is arranged in accordance with global standards
- Act as Service Centre receptionist.
- Represent DHL in a professional and efficient manner in order to increase customer satisfaction.
- DHL standard uniform and ID pass to be worn at all times.
- Adhere to legislation including Health and Safety, Working Time Directive regulations etc.
- Provide administrative and operational tasks, necessary to ensure the correct functioning of the Service Centre.
- Adhere to all company procedures.
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required.
- A computer system with numerous applications will be required to be used during the pursuit of your duties.
- Represent the Service Centre in a positive and professional manner.
- Plan and prepare working practices ensuring maximum efficiency.
- Manage day to day workload and seek support when required.
Below you can see some DHL salaries.
The average DHL Express UK salary ranges from approximately £11,870 per year for Processor to £37,321 per year for Training Manager. Average DHL Express UK hourly pay ranges from approximately £9.25 per hour for Processor to £10.30 per hour for Courier Driver.
- Courier Driver: £21,212 per year
- Courier: £22,957 per year
- Processor: £11,870 per year
- Telemarketer: £23,716 per year
- Operations Manager: £32,011 per year
- Training Manager: £37,321 per year
DHL Job Application Form Printable PDF
You can download the DHL printable job application form below. You can fill out the form after you print it, and you can also fill it on your computer before printing.