Click to work at Gap. Gap job application form, printable pdf form, job opportunities, salaries, working conditions and more.
Candidates wishing to work in Gap can view Gap job postings from below.
Doris and Don Fisher opened the first Gap shop in 1969 with a simple idea — to make it easier to find a pair of jeans — and a commitment to do more.
Over the last 46 years, the company has grown from a single store into a global fashion business with five brands: Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta and Intermix. We have more than 125,000 employees worldwide, more than 3,300 shops in 90 countries and several global e-commerce sites…and we’re still growing.
We know that the only way we’ll continue to grow successfully is by nurturing a strong, diverse team. Since Gap Inc.’s earliest days, diversity and inclusion have been woven into our DNA. For example, our employees came together to organise and run five business resource groups (BRGs) that not only support cross-functional networking, mentoring and community service, but also provide input on ways in which Gap Inc. can be more inclusive and respectful.
In addition, these groups provide insights that help drive our business and help us create better product and experiences for our customers.
Available Positions at Gap
- Sales Assistant
- Sales Manager
- Store Manager
- Visual Manager
Gap Sales Associate Job Description
GENERAL SUMMARY: As a Sales Associate in store you will be at the front line in delivering an excellent in store experience for your customers, you will have a strong sense of presence on the shop floor and the ability to communicate confidently with customers.
You will have an awareness of fashion/trends, be able to outfit build and respond to customer needs ensuring that have a seamless shopping experience.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must have high sense of urgency with demonstrated ability to work independently and to make effective decisions in a timely manner.
- Allocates time effectively, handles multiple demands and competing priorities.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business may require weekends and evening shifts. Overnights may be required.
How much does Gap salary get? What position is the salary? Below you can see all Gap salaries.
- Sales Assistant: £7.53 per hour
- Sales Manager: £16,723 per year
- Store Manager: £27,654 per year
- Visual Manager: £24,033 per year
- Supervisor: £18,303 per year
- Packer: £7.98 per hour
Gap Job Application Online Process
Just follow the steps below to apply to Gap online job application.
- Go to the company’s website first to make Gap online job application.
- Then look for the company’s human resources or job opportunities pages. (The page you are on usually has open job positions or online job application forms.)
- You will see the necessary explanations for making Gap job application.
Then you can apply for a job.
Note: Some companies do not have human resources pages on their web sites. In such cases, the firm may have advertised to other career sites. You can also follow the company job announcements from the active job search engine or career sites in your country.
How to get a job at Gap: Apply Online!
Gap Job Application Form Printable PDF
You can download Gap printable job application form from below. You can fill out the form after you print it, and you can also fill it from your computer before printing.