Click to work at John Lewis. John Lewis job application form, printable pdf form, job opportunities, salaries, working conditions and more.
John Lewis is a chain of upmarket department stores operating throughout Great Britain. The chain is owned by the John Lewis Partnership, which was created alongside the first store in the mid-1800s. The first John Lewis store was opened in 1864 in Oxford Street, London. The chain’s slogan is “Never Knowingly Undersold” which has been in use since 1925.
John Lewis & Partners is a departmental store that offers an online shopping facility as well. It gives good shopping solutions to its customers. With its unique and creative services, John Lewis & Partners has managed to get the attention of people all around the world. It is one of the most innovative places to work.
John Lewis Jobs
Candidates wishing to work at John Lewis can view John Lewis job postings below.
For over 75 years John Lewis kept the promise of being ‘Never Knowingly Undersold’. It’s as relevant now as it was back then and has helped the company become the largest department store retailer in the UK with 50 John Lewis shops.
The way we live our lives is changing. And technology has played an enormous role in that. Our customers’ needs absolutely reflect this as more and more customers are choosing to shop at the touch of a button, whilst expecting the same service and choice around product and delivery. That’s why online means big business. We have more than 280,000 specially chosen products now on JohnLewis.com for our customers. It’s a number that’s increasing.
How do I apply for a job at John Lewis online?
- Go to the official career website of John Lewis.
- You will see a map. Choose your location on the map and check out if there are any job vacancies. (In addition to doing this, you can see the list of open job positions below the map on the same page.)
- You should set the division as “John Lewis” by using the filters on the left side of the page.
- Click a job title. Read the job description. Then, click “APPLY NOW”.
- You will be redirected to another website. You should sign in to continue and see the John Lewis online job application form.
Available Positions at John Lewis
- Department Assistant
- Section Manager
- Team Manager
- Change Manager
John Lewis Designer Accessories Job Description
John Lewis Partnership is investing in its fashion design team. We are working on many exciting own brand projects underpinned by inspirational products and a strong customer focus.
We are looking to recruit experienced creatives who are both ambitious and proactive with a passion for design.
Responsible for designing and developing exclusive and differentiated products across multiple own brands that meet each brand’s DNA, price and quality criteria and in doing so delight our customers.
Demonstrates expertise in print and pattern, surface design, and product development for a variety of woven and knit categories.
The designer will initiate and develop creative strategies for new products and work with the buyers to bring these to life. The designer is responsible for building good relationships and creative influence when working with the wider Management, Design, Buying and Product Tech teams. In addition, the designer will work closely with our manufacturing partners.
Required essential experience skills and qualifications
- Design qualification
- In depth knit and print experience
- Extensive CAD system usage & knowledge
- Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Proven experience in manufacture (design & development)
- Team player – Line Manager experience
John Lewis Salaries
Below you can see some John Lewis salaries.
- Department Assistant: £9.36 per hour
- Administrator: £19,820 per year
- Section Manager: £25,997 per year
- Team Manager: £26,733 per year
- Change Manager: £50,479 per year
John Lewis Job Application Form Printable PDF
Unfortunately, the John Lewis printable job application form does not exist at this time.