Click to work at Mango. Mango job application form, printable pdf form, job opportunities, salaries, working conditions and more.
Candidates wishing to work in Mango can view Mango job postings from below.
MANGO is an internationally famous multinational which designs, manufactures and markets women’s and men’s clothing and accessories.
At present, MANGO has over 16.000 employees, 2.200 of whom work at the Hangar Design Centre and at its Headquarters in Palau Solità i Plegamans (Barcelona). However, beyond the statistics, it is made up a young and enthusiastic team, with an average age of 32 and 79% of which is female.
Hangar Design Centre, the biggest design center in Europe, has a total surface area of 10,000 m2 and houses more than 600 professionals dedicated to creating fashion garments and accessories for women. The Design, Purchasing and Quality departments are located there.
MANGO currently has a total of 2.200 stores in 109 countries worldwide.
Available Positions at Mango
- Visual Merchandiser
- Stockroom Manager
- Sales Assistant
Mango Cashier Job Description
For our MANGO store in Canary Wharf we are currently recruiting for a full-time (40 hours) Cashier to join our team.
You will be responsible for finalising sales in the cash desk, ensuring that an outstanding level of customer service is delivered at all times in order to gain the loyalty of customers.
- To provide excellent customer service and offer complementary purchase options.
- To finalise the sale and receive payment in a quick and efficient manner.
- To apply the company’s Customer Service and Image Standards in order to gain the loyalty of customers.
- To be familiar with Mango policy with regard to exchanges, returns, searches in other stores, etc. and at all times offering the appropriate additional services.
- To hand the customer their purchase well-presented and with the till receipt.
How much does Mango salary get? What position is the salary? Below you can see all Mango salaries.
- Visual Merchandiser: £23,000 per year
- Stockroom Manager: £24,000 per year
- Sales Assistant: £11,551 per year
- Supervisor: £17,175 per year
Mango Job Application Online Process
Just follow the steps below to apply to Mango online job application.
- Go to the company’s website first to make Mango online job application.
- Then look for the company’s human resources or job opportunities pages. (The page you are on usually has open job positions or online job application forms.)
- You will see the necessary explanations for making Mango job application.
Then you can apply for a job.
Note: Some companies do not have human resources pages on their web sites. In such cases, the firm may have advertised to other career sites. You can also follow the company job announcements from the active job search engine or career sites in your country.
How to get a job at Mango: Apply Online!
Mango Job Application Form Printable PDF
Unfortunately, Mango printable job application form does not exist at this time. The printable form will be available from this page when available.