Click to work at Next. Next job application form, printable pdf form, job opportunities, salaries, working conditions and more.
Candidates wishing to work in Next can view Next job postings from below.
There are plenty of reasons to get excited about a career with Next. After all, we are one of the UK’s top retail brands, with a reputation for exciting, excellent quality and beautifully designed products.
So when it comes to choosing our people we’re looking for a great personality not just an impressive CV. And we’re proud to have a talented and diverse team with two very important things in common – a passion for outstanding customer service and a commitment to helping Next achieve great things.
Available Positions at Next
- Sales Assistant
- Sales Manager
- Sales Advisor
- Warehouse Worker
Next Office Assistant Job Description
- Perform daily store administration tasks, which includes stock and cash handling
- Ensure smooth running of the admin processes and the reduction of store costs by continuously identifying and solving problems
- Support the store in delivering great audit results
- Respond quickly and effectively to any customer needs or questions
- Accurate, thorough and well organised, with excellent attention to detail
- You take pride in your work and approach all tasks with energy and enthusiasm
- Calm, efficient and helpful – even on the busiest of days
- A team player but you are also happy to work on your own and keep yourself busy
- Able to confidently share any administration issues or discrepancies with the Store Team
How much does Next salary get? What position is the salary? Below you can see all Next salaries.
- Sales Assistant: £12,909 per year
- Sales Manager: £17,343 per year
- Sales Advisor: £13,058 per year
- Warehouse Worker: £7.93 per hour
- Handler: £9.58 per hour
- Merchandiser: £18,507 per year
- Supervisor: £12,661 per year
Next Job Application Online Process
Just follow the steps below to apply to Next online job application.
- Go to the company’s website first to make Next online job application.
- Then look for the company’s human resources or job opportunities pages. (The page you are on usually has open job positions or online job application forms.)
- You will see the necessary explanations for making Next job application.
Then you can apply for a job.
Note: Some companies do not have human resources pages on their web sites. In such cases, the firm may have advertised to other career sites. You can also follow the company job announcements from the active job search engine or career sites in your country.
How to get a job at Next: Apply Online!
Next Job Application Form Printable PDF
Unfortunately, Next printable job application form does not exist at this time. The printable form will be available from this page when available.