Click to work at PizzaExpress. PizzaExpress job application form, printable pdf form, job opportunities, salaries, working conditions and more.
PizzaExpress is a pizza restaurant chain that has more than 470 restaurants across the UK and Ireland. The company is planning on opening more in the near future.
Want to work at one of the international restaurants? The company would love to hear from you! The international restaurants of PizzaExpress recruit at a local level, so while you can’t apply directly from here, you can contact them via the relevant international website.
Candidates wishing to work at PizzaExpress can view PizzaExpress job postings below.
How do I apply for a job at PizzaExpress online?
- Go to the official career website of PizzaExpress.
- By scrolling down, you will see some job categories. You can click on a job category, or you can click on the “Search & Apply Now” button above them.
- You will see the list of job openings at PizzaExpress on a new page.
- Customise your job search to find relevant job positions. When you find one, click the job title to read the job details.
- Click “APPLY NOW” if you are really interested in the position.
- You need to register and/or login if you want to submit an online application to PizzaExpress.
Note: Some companies do not have human resources pages on their web sites. In such cases, the firm may have advertised to other career sites. You can also follow the company job announcements from the active job search engine or career sites in your country.
How to get a job at PizzaExpress: Apply Online!
Available Positions at PizzaExpress
- Assistant Manager
- Team Leader
- Pizza Cook
- Market Manager
PizzaExpress Waiter/Waitress Job Description
Why join the team?
You might guess that when you work at PizzaExpress you get a lot of free pizza. You’d be right!
What you might not know is PizzaExpress also offers flexible working hours, apprenticeship opportunities with a recognised City and Guild qualification and an exclusive discount portal giving you and your family discounts at supermarkets, high street shops and cinemas. You’ll also get the opportunity to learn new skills, work with a great team – or family as PizzaExpress sees it – and access to quick career progression if this interests you.
The Waiting Team is the warm and welcoming face of the restaurant family. You will make every guest’s visit a delight by creating memorable experiences. You’ll thrive on having fun when things get busy – after all, in one shift you could be serving large parties, romantic couples and entertaining the young guests, making drinks, desserts and clearing tables. Your excellent communication skills will ensure you keep the guests happy and the kitchen teams in the loop.
What you’ll do:
It goes without saying that you will need a big appetite, not just for pizza, but ensuring guests feel welcome, from the time they enter the restaurant to the time you wave them goodbye. You will be as passionate about exceptional service standards. And as market leaders, the standards of PizzaExpress are high.
How much do PizzaExpress employees earn? What position offers which salary? Below you can see all PizzaExpress salaries.
- Assistant Manager: £22,256 per year
- Supervisor: £8.40 per hour
- Team Leader: £8.78 per hour
- Pizza Cook: £8.09 per hour
- Chef: £7.57 per hour
- Gardener: £24,444 per year
- Market Manager: £21,181 per year
PizzaExpress Job Application Form Printable PDF
Unfortunately, the PizzaExpress printable job application form does not exist at this time. The printable form may be available soon on this web page.