Click to work at Pret A Manger. Pret A Manger job application form, printable pdf form, job opportunities, salaries, working conditions and more.
Pret A Manger Jobs
Candidates wishing to work at Pret A Manger can view Pret A Manger job postings below.
Kickstart your career or keep progressing with the one you’re on as part of the Pret A Manger family. The Pret A Manger locations a wide range of roles, from Team Members and Baristas to Kitchen Leaders and General Managers. If you’re interested in joining Team Pret, then why not take a look at the opportunities below.
In 1986, Pret opened the doors of its very first shop. A shop with a mission. A mission to create, handmade, natural food, avoiding the obscure chemicals, additives and preservatives common to so much of the ‘prepared’ and ‘fast’ food on the market today. In the last 30 years, the company continued to grow cautiously. Today, there are over 450 Pret A Manger locations worldwide with shops in the UK, USA, Paris, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Dubai. About 400 of these locations are in the UK. These locations serve more than 500,000 customers every day, all of them looking to enjoy Pret A Manger’s fresh natural menu.
People at Pret A Manger work hard, have fun, wear jeans, learn a lot and really grow. The people are responsible for delivering a fantastic customer experience day in, day out. The hardworking staff is paid as much as the company can afford rather than how much the company can get away with. The people of Pret A Manger make all the difference, they are the secret to this chain’s success.
How do I apply for a job at Pret A Manger online?
- Go to Pret A Manger’s official career website that is providing the job position in Great Britain.
- Click on the “VIEW PRET JOBS” button on the page. You will be redirected to a new page. Click the “SEARCH JOBS” button on the new page. You will be redirected to a new page again, on which you can see the list of all job openings at Pret A Manger locations. A search toolbar is also on the page that you can use to filter out irrelevant job openings.
- Once you find an exciting job position, click the job title to read more detailed information about the job.
- Read the job description carefully. Then, click “APPLY NOW” to start your online application for the job position.
- You will be presented the Pret A Manger online job application form. Fill it out by providing all the requested information and submit it to Pret A Manger.
Note: Some companies do not have human resources pages on their web sites. In such cases, the firm may have advertised to other career sites. You can also follow the company job announcements from the active job search engine or career sites in your country.
How to get a job at Pret A Manger: Apply Online!
Available Positions at Pret A Manger
- Team Member
- Help Wanted
- Fabric Technician
- People Advisor
Pret A Manger Team Member Job Description
The wonderful Team Members are part of the hard-working teams in the kitchen (making delicious sandwiches, salads, wraps and more) and Front of House (engaging with the customers and having lots of fun). There are opportunities to progress (if you want to) and you’ll be supported by a team of brilliant people.
- We pay £8.00 – £8.25 per hour plus a weekly bonus of £1 per hour *
- Weekly pay
- Paid breaks
- Free food when you’re working (and 50% off when you’re not)
- Part-time and full-time positions (no zero-hours contracts here)
- Support with travel expenses on public transport *
- 28 days holiday a year (including Bank Holidays) – with more earned the longer you’re with us
- Outstanding training and development (80% of our Managers started as Team Members)
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Free pair of shoes every year *
- Pret Pension scheme
- Regular team events and parties
- £100 cash rewards for wowing our customers
* After initial training
Pret A Manger Salaries
How much do Pret A Manger employees earn? What position offers which salary? Below you can see all Pret A Manger salaries.
Average Pret A Manger hourly pay ranges from approximately £8.18 per hour for Team Member to £10.16 per hour for Floor Supervisor. The average Pret A Manger salary ranges from approximately £12,000 per year for Server to £34,024 per year for General Manager.
- Kitchen Team Member: £9.30 per hour
- Front of House Manager: £9.29 per hour
- Barista: £8.79 per hour
- Catering Assistant: £9.10 per hour
- Kitchen Supervisor: £9.48 per hour
- Team Leader: £18,145 per year
- Assistant Manager: £25,974 per year
- Store Manager: £9.33 per hour
- Team Member: £8.18 per hour
Pret A Manger Job Application Form Printable PDF
You can download the Pret A Manger printable job application form below. You can fill out the form after you print it, and you can also fill it on your computer before printing.