Click to work at Selfridges. Selfridges job application form, printable pdf form, job opportunities, salaries, working conditions and more.
Candidates wishing to work in Selfridges can view Selfridges job postings from below.
Our vision is to be the destination for the most extraordinary customer experience, and our people are central to achieving this. Team members across our business maintain our vision through the values we live day-to-day and the unique Selfridges spirit we bring to every project.
Just as we create an extraordinary experience for our customers, we are dedicated to making Selfridges an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work. Being part of the Selfridges community offers many opportunities and unique experiences. As Harry Gordon Selfridge once said, ‘There’s no fun like work!’
Available Positions at Selfridges
- Sales Associate
- Sales Assistant
- Sales Advisor
- Assistant Manager
- Personal Shopper
- Order Picker
Selfridges Assistant Buyer Job Description
TheDenim StudioatSelfridgesLondon is the ultimate denim destination and the best place for you to Apply your knowledge of denim and casual brands.
In this pivotal role you will support the sourcing and ranges of our products and negotiating with suppliers so were looking for someone with the tenacity and resilience to secure the very best terms for the store.
This is a high visibility role where you will build strong relationships with merchandising and operations colleagues within the store, using their insights as well as your own to determine which products are performing well, and to make recommendations on where we take our ranges next. You will also manage our online buy ensuring that our offering amazes customers across the globe.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in a volume driven fashion buying environment
- Ideally with Denim experience
- Ideally online and offline buying experience
- Exceptional Influencing skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Creative flair
- A keen eye for trends
How much does Selfridges salary get? What position is the salary? Below you can see all Selfridges salaries.
- Sales Associate: £16,673 per year
- Sales Assistant: £14,134 per year
- Sales Advisor: £15,219 per year
- Supervisor: £19,660 per year
- Consultant: £16,825 per year
- Assistant Manager: £21,509 per year
- Personal Shopper: £16,608 per year
- Stocker: £20,230 per year
- Order Picker: £7.71 per hour
Selfridges Job Application Online Process
Just follow the steps below to apply to Selfridges online job application.
- Go to the company’s website first to make Selfridges online job application.
- Then look for the company’s human resources or job opportunities pages. (The page you are on usually has open job positions or online job application forms.)
- You will see the necessary explanations for making Selfridges job application.
Then you can apply for a job.
Note: Some companies do not have human resources pages on their web sites. In such cases, the firm may have advertised to other career sites. You can also follow the company job announcements from the active job search engine or career sites in your country.
How to get a job at Selfridges: Apply Online!
Selfridges Job Application Form Printable PDF
Unfortunately, Selfridges printable job application form does not exist at this time. The printable form will be available from this page when available.