Click to work at Smyths. Smyths job application form, printable pdf form, job opportunities, salaries, working conditions and more.
Smyths Toys is a leading provider of children’s entertainment products with 100 stores throughout the UK and Ireland.
Candidates wishing to work in Smyths can view Smyths job postings below.
How do I apply for a job at Smyths online?
- Go to the career website of Smyths.
- Choose “Retail” or “Head Office”, then click it.
- Scroll down to look at the list of job vacancies at Greggs stores.
- Click a job title.
- Read the job details. Then click “Apply Now”.
- You will see the online job application form of Smyths. Fill it out and submit the application to the company.
At Smyths Toys Superstores, we’re committed to providing you with high quality products, competitive prices and great customer service. As the fastest growing toy retailer, we have over 100 stores throughout the UK & Ireland, and we’re excited to keep growing.
We offer you the largest range of the latest and greatest products in toys, baby, outdoor and gaming, all at the lowest prices. We have fun and games for all ages at Smyths Toys Superstores. We’re dedicated to encouraging learning and developing creativity in children.
Available Positions at Smyths
- Duty Manager
- Sales Assistant
- Store Manager
Smyths Duty Manager Job Description
Reporting to the Store Manager the successful applicant will be responsible for the day-to-day operation and management of their store.
What would your main responsibilities be?
- Managing the day to day running of a department
- Acting as Duty Manager for the entire store in the absence of Store Management
- Assisting Store Management in achieving company KPI’s
- Ensuring your team delivers exceptional customer service
- Delivering exemplary standards in-store presentation, stock control, shrinkage and administration compliance
- Complying with all Health & Safety policies and legislation
- Use management information to make strategic business decisions
- Have a proven track record as a Duty Manager in a fast-paced retail environment
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of operational, leadership, planning, organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Be target driver and customer service orientated
- Be highly motivated and ambitious
- Be a self starter with a can do attitude
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- An attractive and competitive salary
- A benefits package inclusive of performance related bonus.
- The successful candidates will receive comprehensive training in all aspects of the operation of our stores.
Below you can see some Smyths salaries.
- Duty Manager: £20,915 per year
- Sales Assistant: £7.78 per hour
- Store Manager: £31,899 per year
Smyths Job Application Form Printable PDF
Unfortunately, the Smyths printable job application form does not exist at this time.