Click to work at Superdrug. Superdrug job application form, printable pdf form, job opportunities, salaries, working conditions and more.
Superdrug is a giant pharmacy, health and beauty retailer chain in the United Kingdom. The first store was established in 1964. Since 1964, the company is selling products such as perfumes, health care products and beauty products. The company is providing goods and to-the-point products to the customers. The products of Superdrug are quite impressive and good to reckon. Candidates who would like to join hands with the Superdrug can make use of the Superdrug recruitment which is going on.
Candidates wishing to work in Superdrug can view Superdrug job postings below.
How do I apply for a job at Superdrug online?
- Go to the career website of Superdrug.
- Search for jobs by position and location, then click the magnifying glass image to see results.
- You will see the list of vacancies at Superdrug. Click a job title to read more about it.
- After you read the job details, click “Apply”.
- You will see the online job application form of Superdrug on a new page. Fill it out by providing all requested information and by uploading all necessary documents. Finalise the application process by submitting your application to Superdrug online.
Available Positions at Superdrug
- Store Manager
- Assistant Store Manager
- Sales Advisor
- Sales Assistant
- Hair Stylist
- Team Leader
Superdrug Sales Advisers Job Description
What we look for in our Sales Advisers are individuals who are not afraid to roll their sleeves up and support the team to get things done.
Your role at Superdrug will be all about serving customers mostly at the point where you will deliver excellent service and encourage add-on sales. You will also ensure that the store is well merchandised and a high level of store presentation is maintained at all times. In addition, you will be involved in supporting the management team to achieve store targets.
It is a great experience that will prepare you for even bigger challenges. Superdrug Sales Advisers are extremely important to us, we recognise that you could be our Team Leaders of tomorrow. We will actively develop your skills and offer real career progression supported by our excellent in-house training and Apprenticeship qualifications.
To come on board as a Superdrug Sales Adviser, you would ideally have the following:
- Confident and clear communication skills
- Passionate about retail and customer service
- Desire to learn and improve your knowledge/skills
- Flexible in working hours and adaptable to change
Competitive hourly rate, 28 days holiday (for full time), staff discount, pension, excellent training
Below you can see some Superdrug salaries.
- Store Manager: £8.22 per hour
- Assistant Store Manager: £20,445 per year
- Buyer: £34,868 per year
- Sales Advisor: £7.85 per hour
- Sales Assistant: £7.32 per hour
- Stylist: £9.92 per hour
- Hair Stylist: £8.88 per hour
- Barber: £10.13 per hour
- Pharmacist: £25,660 per year
- Team Leader: £13,384 per year
- Supervisor: £10,707 per year
Superdrug Job Application Form Printable PDF
Unfortunately, the Superdrug printable job application form does not exist at this time.