Click to work at Superdrug. Superdrug job application form, printable pdf form, job opportunities, salaries, working conditions and more.
Candidates wishing to work in Superdrug can view Superdrug job postings from below.
Superdrug is part of the AS Watson Group and is the UK’s second-largest beauty and health retailer currently operating over 830 stores in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. We currently have about 200 in-store pharmacies.
Our purpose is to be the best in everyday accessible beauty and we are committed to bringing innovation and the latest styles and trends to the high street at fantastic prices.
Available Positions at Superdrug
- Store Manager
- Assistant Store Manager
- Sales Advisor
- Sales Assistant
- Hair Stylist
- Team Leader
Superdrug Sales Advisers Job Description
What we look for in our Sales Advisers are individuals who are not afraid to roll their sleeves up and support the team to get things done.
Your role at Superdrug will be all about serving customers mostly at the till point where you will deliver excellent service and encourage add on sales. You will also ensure that the store is well merchandised and a high level of store presentation is maintained at all times. In addition, you will be involved in supporting the management team to achieve store targets.
It is a great experience that will prepare you for even bigger challenges. Superdrug Sales Advisers are extremely important to us, we recognise that you could be our Team Leaders of tomorrow. We will actively develop your skills and offer real career progression supported by our excellent in-house training and Apprenticeship qualifications.
Interested so far?
To come on board as a Superdrug Sales Adviser, you would ideally have the following:
- Confident and clear communication skills
- Passionate about retail and customer service
- Desire to learn and improve your knowledge/skills
- Flexible in working hours and adaptable to change
Success in this role will enable you to take your next step with us, as we have a strong desire to promote from within and reward the highest achievers.
Competitive hourly rate, 28 days holiday (for full time), staff discount, pension, excellent training
How much does Superdrug salary get? What position is the salary? Below you can see all Superdrug salaries.
- Store Manager: £8.22 per hour
- Assistant Store Manager: £20,445 per year
- Buyer: £34,868 per year
- Sales Advisor: £7.85 per hour
- Sales Assistant: £7.32 per hour
- Stylist: £9.92 per hour
- Hair Stylist: £8.88 per hour
- Barber: £10.13 per hour
- Pharmacist: £25,660 per year
- Team Leader: £13,384 per year
- Supervisor: £10,707 per year
Superdrug Job Application Online Process
Just follow the steps below to apply to Superdrug online job application.
- Go to the company’s website first to make Superdrug online job application.
- Then look for the company’s human resources or job opportunities pages. (The page you are on usually has open job positions or online job application forms.)
- You will see the necessary explanations for making Superdrug job application.
Then you can apply for a job.
Note: Some companies do not have human resources pages on their web sites. In such cases, the firm may have advertised to other career sites. You can also follow the company job announcements from the active job search engine or career sites in your country.
How to get a job at Superdrug: Apply Online!
Superdrug Job Application Form Printable PDF
Unfortunately, Superdrug printable job application form does not exist at this time. The printable form will be available from this page when available.