Click to work at The Co-Operative. The Co-Operative job application form, printable pdf form, job opportunities, salaries, working conditions and more.
Co-op is a gigantic company, which is owned by so many people. Maybe, one of the owners is evenn someone you know! The company thus provides the employees all the basic needs plus a good salary. You will never regret joining Co-op. If you apply today, you can start your new career in this huge company.
The Co-Operative Jobs
Candidates wishing to work in The Co-Operative can view The Co-Operative job postings from below.
You know that feeling you get when you meet someone and you just ‘click’. It’s great isn’t it? You don’t have to explain yourself or try to be something you’re not. You can just relax, be yourself and know that that’s good enough!
Well, get ready to feel that way about a career with the Co-op, because we offer a refreshingly different approach to big business. One that’s really down to earth and straightforward. One that involves and includes everyone. And importantly, one that offers a world of opportunity and a uniquely different approach to work and life.
Join us and you’re one of 70,000 people working together to make a decent, fair, ethically and morally strong business succeed. You’ll enjoy loads of support too and every opportunity to develop, progress and help us shape a better future for our members, the local community and the wider world.
Available Positions at The Co-Operative
- Store Manager
- Service Associate
- Shop Assistant
- Team Leader
- Delivery Driver
The Co-Operative Team Member Job Description
We’re more than just a business at Co-op. We’re a community retailer like no other, where being a member means more than just swiping a card. We’re not owned by 1 person or a board of executives, over 4.6 million people contribute to the running and development of our business. Through our membership scheme we give back to our communities twice a year through the sales of own branded products. Since 2016 over £26m has been raised for local causes all across the country. That’s our Co-op difference.
What you’ll do:
- help train your colleagues to deliver exceptional customer service and store standards
- support your colleagues in actively promoting membership
- build and maintain a store environment that is safe and secure
- work in all areas of the shop, from deliveries and checkouts to replenishment and the bakery
- be part of the store management team
- take on key holder responsibility – opening and closing the store
- encourage your team to come up with new ideas to increase sales and community engagement
- embrace change in store and help your colleagues to understand why it’s happening
- organise your colleagues activities during the shift
- embrace change and help colleagues with new ways of working
- work varied shifts through the week at different times of the day, including weekends
- work with large amounts of cash, including opening and cashing up the tills
The Co-Operative Job Application Online Process
Just follow the steps below to apply to The Co-Operative online job application.
- Go to the company’s website first to make The Co-Operative online job application.
- Then look for the company’s human resources or job opportunities pages. (The page you are on usually has open job positions or online job application forms.)
- You will see the necessary explanations for making The Co-Operative job application.
Then you can apply for a job.
In the official website of the company, you can filter the different available jobs by department, country and city. Below at that page, you can see different job positions. By clicking on them, you can view detailed descriptions of them.
How to get a job at The Co-Operative: Apply Online!
The Co-Operative Job Application Form Printable PDF
You can download The Co-Operative printable job application form from below. You can fill out the form after you print it, and you can also fill it from your computer before printing.
The online job application form of Co-op is a long one, which has 13 pages. First, you write your personal details. Next, you declare rights to work in the UK and provide your references, if any. Then you write your employment history for the last five years. You will provide many other personal details in the upcoming pages.