Click to work at Waterstones. Waterstones job application form, printable pdf form, job opportunities, salaries, working conditions and more.
Welcome to Waterstones, the huge British book retailer. Waterstones was founded in 1982 by Tim Waterstone and recently, it has 283 stores, employing 3500 staff in the stores in the United Kingdom and Europe (Ireland, Belgium, Netherlands). An average store of Waterstones sells 30,000 different books. It also sells various stationery products.
|Revenue||392 million GBP|
|Industry||Restaurants & Cafes|
Candidates wishing to work in Waterstones can view Waterstones job postings from below.
At Waterstones, everything we do is about our customers, and we work hard to provide them with the best possible shopping experience, one that will make them want to visit time and time again. We strive to consistently deliver fantastic customer service, whether recommending a book or a gift, keeping our shops beautifully stocked, helping out in our lovely Café Ws, or keeping the wheels turning efficiently behind the scene.
Working with us, you will get to use your expertise and enthusiasm to bring to our customers the irreplaceable pleasures of a good bookshop (including a virtual one). So if you are friendly and flexible*, and you think you have what it takes, click the link below.
|Position Name||Location||Apply Button|
|Facilities Management Service Desk Advisor||Birmingham||Apply Online|
|Cafe Manager – Exeter Roman Gate||Exeter||Apply Online|
|Events Manager – Piccadilly Flagship store||London||Apply Online|
Available Positions at Waterstones
- Café Manager
- Senior Bookseller
- Book Manager
Waterstones Coffee Barista Job Description
We have the perfect opportunity for passionate baristas to join our team, are you passionate about coffee? Do you love providing world class customer service? How about making a difference in your local community?
In the role you will:
- Provide inspiring customer service
- Put your customers first & drive store operations
- Keep the café well stocked & to brand standards at all times
- Ensure Health & Food Safety standards are met consistently
- Work in the production area preparing sandwiches & Panini’s
- Complete daily & weekly cleaning tasks to maintain café cleanliness standards
- Open & close the café when required
- Work with speed & efficiency to serve customers in a timely manner
- Make coffees to required barista standards
- Drive sales through upselling additional products to customers
- Ensure all products forward facing, priced & dated correctly at all times
Desired experience & skills
- Upselling/recommending products to customers
- Great communication skills that will inspire & motivate the team
- Passion to deliver world class customer service to every customer every time
- Can lone work as and when required
- Ability to work at a fast pace and think on your feet
- Barista experience
- Works well with others
- Experience in Food Safety & Health & Safety
- Cash handling
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent multi tasker
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview, proof of identity will be required along with eligibility to work in the UK
How much does Waterstones salary get? What position is the salary? Below you can see all Waterstones salaries.
- Barista: £7.61 per hour
- Chef: £20,000 per year
- Café Manager: £19,485 per year
- Bookseller: £7.28 per hour
- Senior Bookseller: £7.60 per hour
- Book Manager: £21,163 per year
- Supervisor: £8.45 per hour
Waterstones Job Application Online Process
Just follow the steps below to apply for a job at Waterstones online.
- Go to the company’s website first to make Waterstones online job application.
- Then look for the company’s human resources or job opportunities pages. (The page you are on usually has open job positions or online job application forms.)
- You will see the necessary explanations for making Waterstones job application.
Then you can apply for a job.
Note: Some companies do not have human resources pages on their web sites. In such cases, the firm may have advertised to other career sites. You can also follow the company job announcements from the active job search engine or career sites in your country.
How to get a job at Waterstones: Apply Online!
Waterstones Job Application Form Printable PDF
Unfortunately, the Waterstones printable job application form does not exist at this time. The printable form will be available from this page when available.
How to Apply For a Job at Waterstones?
Waterstones posts the vacancy detail both on the company website as well as on various job portals. To apply for a job at Waterstones, you should remain updated on both. If you find any vacancy that suits your requirement profile, and then you can fill a Waterstones job application and submit it to the company alongside your latest resume and wait for the revert.