Click to work at H&M. H&M job application form, printable pdf form, job opportunities, salaries, working conditions and more.
H&M is one of the most well-known brands in fashion business in the world. By working in such a successful company, you will be sure about the happiness in both your life and your future career. Clearly, H&M is one of the best companies if you are interested in fashion industry.
Candidates wishing to work in H&M can view H&M job postings from below.
Are you ready for a customer focused, action-packed career at the heart of our company?
Find your place in a fast moving environment where you create the optimal shopping experience, with excellent customer service in a global fashion setting. We are offering a job where every day is a challenge, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
Available Positions at H&M
- Sales Advisor
- Sales Assistant
- Visual Merchandiser
- Store Manager
- Assistant Store Manager
- Team Leader
- Area Manager
H&M Team Member Job Description
- A friendly and helpful approach to our customers and colleagues.
- The ability to recognise sales opportunities and maximise selling potential.
- Being open to feedback and to communicate with your team and managers in a clear and straightforward way.
- The ability to multitask and handle the pressure of a busy day.
- Drive and ambition to complete your tasks in a timely and effective manner.
- A willingness to learn and improve.
H&M Team Member Requirements
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Actively working with garments – ensuring our high standards are maintained at all times.
- Processing our customer transactions at the cash desk.
- Receiving and processing our deliveries.
- Helping to prepare our season sales, designer collaborations and regular seasonal campaign’s.
- Following our store routines, policies and guidelines to assist in loss prevention and safety in the store.
- Working well in the team and actively supporting your colleagues
H&M Job Application Online Process
Just follow the steps below to apply to H&M online job application.
- Go to the company’s website first to make H&M online job application.
- Then look for the company’s human resources or job opportunities pages. (The page you are on usually has open job positions or online job application forms.)
- You will see the necessary explanations for making H&M job application.
Then you can apply for a job.
Note: Some companies do not have human resources pages on their web sites. In such cases, the firm may have advertised to other career sites. You can also follow the company job announcements from the active job search engine or career sites in your country.
In the official website of H&M, there is a list consisting of different job openings, with their title, location and type (part-time or full-time). Additionally, you can filter the results by category, region, city or type. You can also write free text to make a specific search.
How to get a job at H&M: Apply Online!
H&M Job Application Form Printable PDF
You can find the 4-page online job application form down below in this webpage. In the first page, you give your personal information and write the job that you are applying for. Then, you write your educational level and military service information, if able. Last, you write your personal references as you apply to the job at H&M.
Unfortunately, H&M printable job application form does not exist at this time. The printable form will be available from this page when available.