Click to work at Poundland. Poundland job application form, printable pdf form, job opportunities, salaries, working conditions and more.
Poundland is a company that has grown rapidly these days. Despite being a relatively young business, it has expanded very fast. Good working environment and quality products have paved the way for this fast expansion of this successful company. You can be sure about having a good job and living a happy life as long as you work in Poundland.
Candidates wishing to work in Poundland can view Poundland job postings from below.
At Poundland we’re known for our ‘Amazing Value’. Our people are pretty amazing too.
It’s their energy and enthusiasm that makes this such a great place to work. And in return, we make sure that everyone enjoys the opportunity to progress their career with us.
From the first day you join us, you’ll get everything you need to do your job well. Your induction will take care of that. After that, your career development is in your hands. You can create your own journey as you put yourself on the map.
Whether you’re part of our Retail, Head Office (Customer Support Centre) or Distribution team we have something for everyone. Just as long as you’re passionate about Poundland and delivering amazing value to our customers, we’ll support you to build your career progression plan and create amazing opportunities for yourself.
Available Positions at Poundland
- Store Manager
- Retail Manager
- Assistant Store Manager
- Forklift Operator
- Warehouse Supervisor
Poundland Assistant Store Manager Job Description
Our Assistant Manager roles are unique, we’re offering you the opportunity to support your Store Manager to run a store for one of the most well-known retail brands in the UK.
You’ll help your Store Manager to:
- Lead, support and motivate the team to hit performance targets and maintain exceptional standards of customer service.
- Support with people related activities i.e. training, induction, recruitment and HR issues.
- Ensure the management of all cash and other daily administrative tasks are achieved.
- Use your commercial awareness to help drive sales and ensure trading compliance standards are met.
- Treat every pound as your own and keeping costs low so we can create amazing value for our customers
Are you passionate about people, able to deliver excellent service and able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with customers and colleagues.
- A team player, hands on manager not afraid to “roll up your sleeves”.
- Self-motivated and resilient, you deal with each and every challenge with a positive and proactive outlook.
- Enthusiastic and above all must have a sense of humour!
Like what you hear and feel you can add value here at Poundland as one our amazing Assistant Managers then APPLY TODAY.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Poundland Job Application Online Process
Just follow the steps below to apply to Poundland online job application.
- Go to the company’s website first to make Poundland online job application.
- Then look for the company’s human resources or job opportunities pages. (The page you are on usually has open job positions or online job application forms.)
- You will see the necessary explanations for making Poundland job application.
Then you can apply for a job.
In the website of the company, you can type in information such as your location, job title, distance/radius, then you can select brand and business area and search the best job available for you in the same webpage.
How to get a job at Poundland: Apply Online!
Poundland Job Application Form Printable PDF
There is a 4-page online job application form of this company. First page is about your personal details and type of the job that you apply for. Next, you write information about your education level and military service work, if present. On the last page, you give a list of your personal references.