Click to work at Lidl. Lidl job application form, printable pdf form, job opportunities, salaries, working conditions and more.
If you want to start a new career in Lidl, it is one of the best career decisions you can make. Since Lidl sells products with good quality, no wonder the employees are working in a work environment that is above standards. You can receive a good salary and advance in your career as long as you work in Lidl.
Candidates wishing to work in Lidl can view Lidl job postings from below.
With over 700 stores, 12 regional warehouses and over 20,000 employees in the UK alone, it’s clear we don’t like to stand still.
And it doesn’t stop there as we have ambitious plans for the future, both in the UK and overseas. That’s where you come in. We’re always looking for ambitious, motivated people who are ready to join us in making our stores, goods and shopping experience better than ever.
The links below will tell you a little more about us and why there’s never been a better time to join Lidl UK.
Available Positions at Lidl
- Customer Assistant
- Team Manager
- Duty Manager
- Senior Consultant
- Team Administrator
- Store Manager
- Assistant Store Manager
- Analytics Manager
Shift Manager, Beccles, Full-time, NEW STORE: As a Shift Manager, you’ll be responsible for the store when you’re running a shift in the absence of the Store Manager and Deputy Store Manager. Supervising a team of Customer Assistants, ensuring store processes run like clockwork and keeping an eye on targets – it’s a job that’ll keep you on your toes. Hands-on and proactive, you’ll be a natural at delegating tasks, boosting performance and satisfying customers. We’ll give you all the responsibility you need to prove yourself as an adaptable leader – and plenty of challenges to keep your career growing too.
Customer Assistant, 21 to 34 Hours , Alloa: The variety and pace that comes with every shift as a Customer Assistant at Lidl needs dedication and flexibility. Our stores are open Monday to Sunday so you’ll need to be able to work weekends, as well as weekday shifts. You’ll put in a shift as part of the team to check and unpack deliveries, work on the tills, stock our shelves and, most importantly, help our customers. We’ll train you to be multi-skilled in the many different areas of the store and show you what it takes to keep a store running smoothly – and once you’re up to speed you’ll be a vital part of ensuring every shift runs like clockwork.
Shift Manager, 21 to 30 hours, Leeds: As a Shift Manager, you’ll be responsible for the store when you’re running a shift in the absence of the Store Manager and Deputy Store Manager. Supervising a team of Customer Assistants, ensuring store processes run like clockwork and keeping an eye on targets – it’s a job that’ll keep you on your toes. Hands-on and proactive, you’ll be a natural at delegating tasks, boosting performance and satisfying customers. We’ll give you all the responsibility you need to prove yourself as an adaptable leader – and plenty of challenges to keep your career growing too.
Employer Brand Manager – Full Time – Wimbledon, South West: We’re looking for an Employer Brand specialist to join our growing team based within Head Office in Wimbledon. You will be responsible for managing and optimising our current employer brand channels, implementing our attraction strategy, executing recruitment campaigns to support day-to-day recruitment and business-critical projects, and reporting on performance. You’ll also manage supplier partnerships, create content for all channels and present to senior stakeholders throughout the business.
Lidl Job Application Online Process
Just follow the steps below to apply to Lidl online job application.
- Go to the official career website of Lidl.
- You can enter a role and your location in the search toolbar to customize your application process. By entering your location, you will be able to see other current open positions near you.
- Click on the blue “Search” button on the right of the page.
- There are different sections you can choose and these contain head office roles, store roles, and warehouse roles. Choose one of them to proceed.
- A list of jobs will be provided below the page. You will be able to see the timetable and the location of the jobs. Choose one suitable and interesting for you.
- You can also save the job position to evaluate it later, if you want that, you can click on the “Save” sign right of the job position row.
- After clicking on the name of the job name, you will be provided with further information. Read the page carefully.
- If you like the job position, you can click on the “Apply Now” button below on the page. You can also save the position again. Then, you are also able to share the details of the job on social media.
- You need to register to proceed. Provide your personal information and contact information. You also need to accept the privacy agreement to proceed. Click on the “Register Now” button.
- Fill out the online job application form and click on the “Apply” button at the end.
- Finalize your application process by submitting your form to Lidl.
Note: Some companies do not have human resources pages on their web sites. In such cases, the firm may have advertised to other career sites. You can also follow the company job announcements from the active job search engine or career sites in your country.
There is a search engine in the official website of Lidl. Here, you can type in your desired job title, business function and keyword. In addition, you can also type in your city or postcode to see only relevant information, namely stores near your location.
How to get a job at Lidl: Apply Online!
Lidl Job Application Form Printable PDF
The online job application form of the company is about 4 pages. First, you write your personal information and applied job type. Then you write additional information. Later, you write your education level and military information. Last, you write your work experience and your personal references.
Unfortunately, Lidl printable job application form does not exist at this time. The printable form will be available from this page when available.