Click to work at Lidl. Lidl job application form, printable pdf form, job opportunities, salaries, working conditions and more.
Lidl Jobs and Careers
Lidl is a German supermarket chain that usually sells products at low prices. The Customer Assistant position is the most popular store job position at Lidl. Customer Assistants typically work on their feet on the sales floor of the Lidl. The main duties of this position are organising the products on the shelves and providing assistance to shoppers (providing basic information about some products, showing the location of a product that a customer asks for, etc). This is an entry-level job position that is open to applicants without any supermarket experience. You will learn everything you need upon hiring.
Lidl Job Descriptions
You will perform basic daily tasks such as cash transactions and store cleaning. You will organise the products on the shelves, answer customers’ questions, and ensure that products on the shelves are up-to-date and looking good. This is an entry-level job that you can have without any previous experience to be hired as a Customer Assistant at Lidl.
You will pick and sort various forms of food items. You should follow the instructions given to you carefully. You should be sure that the delivery of the items has been organised correctly. You will need to clean your workplace regularly as well. You don’t need any degree or previous work experience for this job position.
How can I get a job at Lidl?
You may be considering applying for the jobs at Lidl company but cannot decide how to play. If so, we are here to help you. We do not recommend applying through their official website or applying for the vacancies listed on job search websites.
Instead of these, you can simply visit Lidl stores and ask whether they need a new employee or not. If they are looking for someone new, they can hire you quickly and without boring hiring processes.
How do I apply for a job at Lidl online?
Just follow the steps below to apply to Lidl online.
- Go to the official career website of Lidl.
- You can enter a role and your location in the search toolbar to customize your application process. By entering your location, you will be able to see other current open positions near you.
- Click on the blue “Search” button on the right of the page.
- There are different sections you can choose and these contain head office roles, store roles, and warehouse roles. Choose one of them to proceed.
- A list of jobs will be provided below the page. You will be able to see the timetable and the location of the jobs. Choose one suitable and interesting for you.
- You can also save the job position to evaluate it later, if you want that, you can click on the “Save” sign right of the job position row.
- After clicking on the name of the job name, you will be provided with further information. Read the page carefully.
- If you like the job position, you can click on the “Apply Now” button below on the page. You can also save the position again. Then, you are also able to share the details of the job on social media.
- You need to register to proceed. Provide your personal information and contact information. You also need to accept the privacy agreement to proceed. Click on the “Register Now” button. Then, you need to login.
- Fill out the online job application form and click on the “Apply” button at the end.
- Finalize your application process by submitting your form to Lidl.
Here are some application tips: There may be a test that you must take before you begin working at Lidl. The answers you should provide to Lidl test questions should be well-thought and solution-oriented. This way, you will impress the hiring personnel and your application will probably not be rejected.
Lidl Job Application Form Printable PDF
Unfortunately, the Lidl printable job application form does not exist at this time. Therefore, you are advised to apply for a job position online or to visit a Lidl store and make an employment inquiry. Applying for a job online would be faster, but applying in-store usually results in a higher rate of employment.
There are 10,000 Lidl stores across Europe and the US. As many as 800 of these stores are located in the UK. About 23,000 employees are working at Lidl stores in the UK.
|1||Trainee Assistant Team Manager||
|10||Assistant Team Manager||
|15||Assistant Team Manager LMDI||
Work at Lidl
If you want to start a new career by working at a Lidl store, it may be one of the best career decisions you can make. Since Lidl sells products of good quality, no wonder the employees are working in a work environment that is above standards. You can receive a good salary and advance in your career as long as you work in Lidl.
Depending on the position you applied for, you may want to wear different attire. If you applied for managerial positions, we recommend wearing a suit for your interview at Lidl. Other than that, you can prefer a clean and smart outfit.
The best part of Lidl interviews is your chances to get hired are quite a lot. They usually hire every applicant they invite for an interview. During the interview, they can ask some questions to learn more about yourself and your teamwork capabilities.
Thus, you may want to prepare a speech in advance to answer the questions at the Lidl interview.