Click to work at WHSmith. WHSmith job application form, printable pdf form, job opportunities, salaries, working conditions and more.
WHSmith is a retail store chain that is operating with over a thousand stores in the UK. The first WHSmith store was opened in 1792 in London. Today, there are 1,700 WHSmith stores distributed in various stores across the country.
If you want to join the WHSmith family as an employee, don’t hesitate even for a second! You will sell books, toys and games for enthusiastic people. If you have a specific interest in what is sold at WHSmith stores, good for you because you will do your job willingly. Eventually, you can get promoted since you work better in this company.
Candidates wishing to work in WHSmith can view WHSmith job postings below.
How do I apply for a job at WHSmith online?
- Go to the career website of WHSmith.
- Click the “Team Leader, Store Leader and Sales Assistant” or the “Store Manager, Cluster Manager Head Office opportunities” button under the Quick Search title.
- You will see the current vacancies at WHSmith.
- You can start your online job application process by clicking on a job position.
The secret of WHSmith is simple – a progressive attitude. Join the company, and you’ll have the support and an amazing team behind you. In fact, in a survey of the UK’s ten friendliest companies, WHSmith came second. The company’s various training programmes help its people learn and develop skills more quickly.
Available Positions at WHSmith
- Team Leader
- Counter Clerk
- Office Clerk
- Store Manager
- Customer Assistant
- Sales Assistant
WHSmith Sales Assistant Job Description
Do you thrive in a fast paced environment where no two days are the same, then look no further.
We are looking for exceptional individuals used to working in a customer focused environment and highlighting promotions to join our store.
Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales.
- To always deliver a friendly service, smiling, greeting and making eye contact with every customer you come into contact with
- Working on tills accurately and efficiently, to provide a positive customer experience.
- Carry out stock replenishment, ensuring all areas of the store remain tidy
- Working as an active member of the team, supporting colleagues in all tasks
- Meeting high standards of display and visual merchandising to ensure the store is well presented. Accurately following planograms
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on key promotions and offers. Approaching customers that may require assistance if you are on the shop floor
- Targeted on having appropriate Till Point Conversations with every customer to add on sales and increase the average transaction value
- Some roles will involve pushing loaded trolleys of stock for long distances
WHSmith Job Application Form Printable PDF
The online job application form for this company is made of 4 pages. At first, you write your name, address and the job position that you are applying for. Next, you write about your work experience and additional information. You also provide your education level. Lastly, you give a list of your references as you apply.