Click to work at WHSmith. WHSmith job application form, printable pdf form, job opportunities, salaries, working conditions and more.
If you want to join the WHSmith family as an employee, don’t hesitate even for a second! You will sell books, toys and games for enthusiastic people. If you have specific interest in what is sold at WHSmith stores, good for you, because you will do your job willingly. Eventually, you can get promoted since you work better in this company.
Candidates wishing to work in WHSmith can view WHSmith job postings from below.
Everybody knows WHSmith. We’re one of the UK’s oldest retailers (established in 1792), and you more than likely grew up with a High Street store nearby. What you may not know is that we’re constantly innovating and expanding on an incredible global scale.
Our Group profits and share prices have consistently increased over the last ten years, helping us to outperform most other major retailers.Today, you’ll find us in many travel locations including railway and bus stations, airports and hospitals to name but a few, as well as locations worldwide. We serve hundreds of millions of customers every year and 59% of the UK population visit a WHSmith store each year.
Our secret is simple – a progressive attitude.Join us, and you’ll have support and an amazing team behind you. In fact, in a survey of the UK’s ten friendliest companies, WHSmith came second. Our various training programmes help our people learn and develop more quickly.
Available Positions at WHSmith
- Team Leader
- Counter Clerk
- Office Clerk
- Store Manager
- Customer Assistant
- Sales Assistant
WHSmith Sales Assistant Job Description
Do you thrive in a fast paced environment where no two days are the same, then look no further.
We are looking for exceptional individuals used to working in a customer focused environment and highlighting promotions to join our store.
Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales.
- To always deliver a friendly service, smiling, greeting and making eye contact with every customer you come into contact with
- Working on tills accurately and efficiently, to provide a positive customer experience.
- Carry out stock replenishment, ensuring all areas of the store remain tidy
- Working as an active member of the team, supporting colleagues in all tasks
- Meeting high standards of display and visual merchandising to ensure the store is well presented. Accurately following planograms
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on key promotions and offers. Approaching customers that may require assistance if you are on the shop floor
- Targeted on having appropriate Till Point Conversations with every customer to add on sales and increase the average transaction value
- Some roles will involve pushing loaded trolleys of stock for long distances
WHSmith Job Application Online Process
Just follow the steps below to apply to WHSmith online job application.
- Go to the company’s website first to make WHSmith online job application.
- Then look for the company’s human resources or job opportunities pages. (The page you are on usually has open job positions or online job application forms.)
- You will see the necessary explanations for making WHSmith job application.
Then you can apply for a job.
Note: Some companies do not have human resources pages on their web sites. In such cases, the firm may have advertised to other career sites. You can also follow the company job announcements from the active job search engine or career sites in your country.
There are two search options at the official website of WHSmith: quick search and advanced search. You can quickly search the sales assistant and supervisor jobs, or store manager, head office and other vacancies jobs. Also, you can use advanced search for more specific information about jobs.
How to get a job at WHSmith: Apply Online!
WHSmith Job Application Form Printable PDF
The online job application form for this company is made of 4 pages. At first, you write your name, address and the job position that you are applying for. Next, you write about your work experience and additional information. You also provide your education level. Lastly, you give a list of your references as you apply.
Unfortunately, WHSmith printable job application form does not exist at this time. The printable form will be available from this page when available.